Shep and Ian were sitting around one day and Ian was wearing performance pants. Shep started chirping Ian telling him that he looked like he was about to slide out of his chair and he could hear him swishing around from a mile away. Ian shot back barking at Shep that he was wearing the same khaki pants he wore to his eighth grade graduation. They decided to solve the problem—make a pair of pants that looked and felt like old favorites but were packed with performance. The On-The-Go Pants were born.
Material & Care:
· 55% cotton 32% nylon 13% spandex
· Soft cotton-like hand feel but undeniably technical
· Stretch pocket bags
· Stretchy functional “moves with you” fabric
· Hidden zipper and media pocket gives you extra security when you’re on the move
· Water resistant so a spilled drink won’t ruin your day
· Stretch interior waistband provides additional comfort and range of motion for your midsection
· Flexible waistband
· Fits straight through the thigh and slightly tapers to the ankle
· Rubber coated faux horn buttons and zipper closure
· Machine wash
There are no reviews yet.